Baby Trend Diaper Champ | SheSpeaks

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.29.15

I have the blue one. Literally traps the smell in and can hold soooo many diapers. One of the greatest things is that you can use regular trash bags

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    06.24.15

It safed my house from the stinky smell from my two little guys diapers!

• clong1231 By  clong1231
    08.19.14

I purchased this diaper pale because a friend recomended it. I really like the Baby Trend Diaper Champ. It does not smell and it easy to use. I really like how you can use normal trash bags or plastic bags in side of it. This saves ALOT of money since the fancy Diaper Genie plastic bags. My only complaint is sometimes the handle bar pops out, but it is easily put back in place.

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    04.05.12

Got this at my shower. I was really excited that it doesn't need special bags! This works great and there is no smell in my little princess's room!

• KClarke17 By  KClarke17
    10.02.11

I love my diaper champ! I like that you have the option to use any bag, but I definitely prefer the odor control bags that are made for the diaper champ. I keep it right next to the changing table in the nursery, and I've never had a problem with smell!

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

i like that you don't have to buy specialty bags! And like with all diaper pails, you need to change it a few times a week!

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    10.12.10

Loved this system. We never have a smelly nursery and it is a great design. i do have the Lysol handy when I change the bag just in case. I love that it uses regular trash bags and is so easy to use. Very easy to sanitize and keep clean.

• littlemoma By  littlemoma
    02.16.10

I love my diaper champ ,because I don`t have to run and put the diaper in a regular trash can. I have it already in the same room as the baby .

• jlyn_viray By  jlyn_viray
    01.27.10

i think this version is a lot better and more sanitary than the deluxe. it does keep the smell in, but once you open it to change the bag the smell is pretty bad.Unlike this one, the deluxe carries more diapers meaning have week old diapers sitting in there. This way when this version is full its always fresh bags throughout the week

• gatorsmom By  gatorsmom
    11.11.09

I have this and it is about a year old and it is starting to be smelly. but loved it until now.