Baby Mum Mum Rice Biscuits Review | SheSpeaks

• Amandadd88 By  Amandadd88
    03.13.19

Lifesaver

So good when baby is teething! Plus my older kids love them too!

• thevegasmom By  thevegasmom
    02.27.19

Perfect for on the go

These were a great snack to throw in my diaper bag while we were out. Especially when my little ones were too little for regular snacks.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

Babys first snack

This has always been each my baby's first solid snack. They dissolve easily as soon as baby out in thei mouth. However, they also last a while, so baby is entertained for a while with them. Lol. We love the banana ones

• glamgen By  glamgen
    09.02.18

Go to snack for the littles.

This is the one snack ANY baby likes. Its the shape of a surfboard and it is easy to bite for babies with little to no teeth. Melts in the mouth. Best part aside from the great cost, they are individually packaged. That right there is a busy mom hack!

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

Love these

My babies always loved these rice rusk. They melt fast so choking isn?t a huge problem. They taste good. They come in good size box?s with plenty in them for an excellent price. We will keep buying these!

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits

Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits Was really nice for my baby when he was teething and he loved it Good ingredients

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Favorite snack

Both my kids LOVE these for teething and snacking. It?s great to keep them occupied

• thebusyboymama By  thebusyboymama
    10.02.17

We love them in our household!

I love the variety of Mum-Mums and that they're non-gmo. I know other parents who find them messy, but my chunky baby eats every last drop!

• JennJenn3636 By  JennJenn3636
    10.01.17

Good for teething baby's :). Can be messy when they eat them . Lol

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    09.21.17

Nice snack for child

These rice biscuits are a nice, first time snack for your little one. They are easily dissolved in the baby's mouth and come in a variety of flavors such as sweet potato and apple cinnamon. They are nice that the child can hold them in their hands and eat them on their own which gives the child a sense of independence. Not to mention, these biscuits are nice and individually wrapped and you can take them on the go with you. The rice biscuits that I bought come in a pack with two rice biscuits per pack which is great for the child. I would highly recommend this sncak to parents.