Baby Magic Baby Lotion

Baby Magic Baby Lotion

4.4
              Rated #9 in Other
248 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Love this I love baby magic baby lotion. This lotion smells so good. I would even use it on myself.

Great for the entire family As a hardworking single mom, I am often on a very tight budget and when I shop, I look for quality products that I can use for my entire family like Baby Magic's Baby Lotion. Its scent is light and refreshing without being to sweet or cloying and the moisturization it provides is non-greasy and long lasting.

I like it I like how thick it is however it?s not my favorite

good product for kids and babies Used this product all the time when my kids were babies. Loved it made them smell so good and helped there skin stay soft

Affordable I've been using Johnson & Johnson's baby lotion for many years. It's affordable and it's a trusted brand. I've used it on my baby as well as my nieces and nephews. It smells amazing and it leaves my baby skin so soft.

Smells amazing! The best smelling baby lotion scent out there. Keeps baby soft too!

Soft scent good for sensitive skin Absolutely love the light baby powder scent. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly for me.

BabyMagic My favorite lotion for me and my kids. Smells good, isn't greasy and moisturizers skin perfectly!

Smells good I sometimes use baby lotion. I like how it feels on my skin and the fact that it doesn't smell too strong.

Smells Amazing Smells amazing and is not too thin. I get his they have to make it thinner to be able to pump it out. Plus it is very convenient in a pump style. Skin stays moisturized and baby soft.

Mmmm that delightfull scent! Baby Magic lotion is terrific for moisturizing and protecting your little one's skin, and it smells utterly delightful! It is never greasy, either.

Smells great and works wonders for baby's dry skin.

baby magic lotion I love baby magic!! It?s the only lotion I have ever and will continue to use. The smell takes me back to a much simpler time of no worries. Would definitely recommend to other moms. You won?t be disappointed.

this is the only lotion i used for my babies. the smell isnt too strong and it made their skin feel so soft.

Great lotion Works great smooth easy to put on baby and adults. It works just as good as it did 23 years ago. Great product