Baby Magic Baby Lotion | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This has got to be my favorite baby lotion above all others. My mom put it on me as a child, and I have always loved the scent. I like that it leaves skin feeling soft instead of greasy, and I love that it is a "thick" type of lotion. I don't mind using this lotion myself from time to time, and I usually put some on my own hands and feet when I'm finished putting it all over baby.

• Despise this lotion. It eaves my baby feeling sticky.I do not recommend.

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Love Baby Magic!

This has got to be the best baby lotion ever! I love the scent and it leaves my son's skin feeling so soft. I've used this on all three of my kids. I've always loved the Baby Magic products.

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

This baby lotion is great for extremely sensitive skin. Compared to other brands I have tried, this is pretty much the only baby lotion I can use and not have irritation. Another great plus, it's a great makeup remover.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

Not my cup of tea

I did not like very much because it seemed a bit thicker than normal lotion and it wouldn't make him feel smooth, if anything it seemed to dry out his skin faster. I wouldn't want something that would require me to put lotion on my child multiple times a day, also the fragrance wouldn't last very long.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

This baby lotion was very good. The smell was very light and wasn't too over powering. The color is light pink and disappeared when applied to baby/child's skin. This baby lotion is comparable to others and the price was less. I would recommend this product to others and will be giving as a gift at a baby shower in future.

• MomCandy By  MomCandy
    07.05.15

i have used this product a while back, on my first daughter. i just remember it being really watery...didn't think it was that great.

• magickgurl By  magickgurl
    06.30.15

This is the best selling lotion. I received this as a gift for my baby shower. I usually buy another brand but after smelling my daughter after a bath I have to switch. The baby smell stays with her and her skin is so soft. I love this product!

• KarinaZ By  KarinaZ
    05.21.15

Yes it is cheap but the quality is not good. I used with my kids several times but the truth is much better Jhonson.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

Despise this lotion. It eaves my baby feeling sticky.I do not recommend.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.14.15

Its a nice s le r ling ans affordable baby lotion! Is leaving my baby's skin soft!

• jannabec By  jannabec
    05.13.15

This is the best baby lotion around. The smell is amazing, it absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film,