Baby Magic Baby Lotion | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This has got to be my favorite baby lotion above all others. My mom put it on me as a child, and I have always loved the scent. I like that it leaves skin feeling soft instead of greasy, and I love that it is a "thick" type of lotion. I don't mind using this lotion myself from time to time, and I usually put some on my own hands and feet when I'm finished putting it all over baby.

• Despise this lotion. It eaves my baby feeling sticky.I do not recommend.

• LenaJo83 By  LenaJo83
    07.07.20

baby magic lotion

I love baby magic!! It?s the only lotion I have ever and will continue to use. The smell takes me back to a much simpler time of no worries. Would definitely recommend to other moms. You won?t be disappointed.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

this is the only lotion i used for my babies. the smell isnt too strong and it made their skin feel so soft.

• Michellelbaker By  Michellelbaker
    04.29.20

Great lotion

Works great smooth easy to put on baby and adults. It works just as good as it did 23 years ago. Great product

• slehan By  slehan
    04.18.20

Long time user

I grew up with this lotion. They have been improving the ingredients.

• Sheserena By  Sheserena
    03.23.20

This will never get old. My oldest child is 21 and I still use the same lotion to this day 4 kids later.

• Chassidyrose69 By  Chassidyrose69
    03.21.20

No way jose

This product is harmful. Bad ingredients. It may be affordable but it does more damage then good for children. It?s cheap and unfriendly to the skin and not good for chemicals.

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Love Baby Magic!

This has got to be the best baby lotion ever! I love the scent and it leaves my son's skin feeling so soft. I've used this on all three of my kids. I've always loved the Baby Magic products.

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

This baby lotion is great for extremely sensitive skin. Compared to other brands I have tried, this is pretty much the only baby lotion I can use and not have irritation. Another great plus, it's a great makeup remover.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

Not my cup of tea

I did not like very much because it seemed a bit thicker than normal lotion and it wouldn't make him feel smooth, if anything it seemed to dry out his skin faster. I wouldn't want something that would require me to put lotion on my child multiple times a day, also the fragrance wouldn't last very long.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

This baby lotion was very good. The smell was very light and wasn't too over powering. The color is light pink and disappeared when applied to baby/child's skin. This baby lotion is comparable to others and the price was less. I would recommend this product to others and will be giving as a gift at a baby shower in future.