Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller | SheSpeaks

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.05.15

I have bought 3 jogger strollers and none of those I liked. Once my friend told me about this particular stroller I went to go buy it and I tried it out and omg! I love it! It's amazing it's easy to fold and put away.i love the adjustable seating. I also love how lightweight it is. I need another one tho. I need one for my son it's just to expensive for me right now. Definitely recommend this stroller!

• annpetersjones By  annpetersjones
    10.03.11

I have owned many strollers and by far this is my favorite. It is light and so easy to be out and about with. I can hold my daughter on my hip and put the stroller in my car with the other hand. Amazing! I did buy the handlebar attachment to hold beverages and my keys/phone which I also recommend.

• Leahsmom07 By  Leahsmom07
    09.03.09

I have this stroller too. I love it most of the time b/c we do a lot of walking, My husbands loves it b/c he walks our DD to daycare and if it is raining he can stroll with one hand very easily. However, I do find it too big for going to the mall or restaurants. I have also had problems with the tires getting low, but overall, it was totally worth the money.

• katejill By  katejill
    08.28.09

Such a cute jogger, the one I curently own is very hard to manuver. I hate it I believe it is Baby trend that makes that one.

• joesomethinghot By  joesomethinghot
    07.30.09

my friend has a stroller like this and it is very nice yet way to exspensive for me, but i try use hers as much as possible! I just had ao i have been taking walks at night, used it one night and it was great!!!!

• dorina86 By  dorina86
    07.25.09

i wish i could have it, but it's very pricey for me.

• mskimt By  mskimt
    06.27.09

I love this stroller! I use it all the time for indoor shopping as well as outdoor activities. The Baby Jogger company invented the jogging stroller and so they have been making and perfecting them for years. This stroller has all of the perks you are looking for in a jogging stroller, a fixed OR swivel wheel, adjustable seat, adjustable handle, large sun screen that has 3 different positions. You can also purchase a lot of accessories that lock into the stroller such as a "kid tray," a jump seat to convert to a double stroller, a car seat adapter, a bassinet.