Baby Einstein DVDs | SheSpeaks

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Great for learning at young age!

Both of my kids watched these DVDs. Since I came home with my daughter, if I needed to get stuff done i would pop the DVD in and sit her in her little bouncy chair right in front of the TV. She loved it and so did my son. Both of my kids were good with sign language when they were little. Great with shapes, colors, objects etc.

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

I love Baby Einstein DVD's & their toys! My son loves the music.

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

This is something that may not be very entertaining to your ears if you play for your child. I can see how this is good for small children as it changes pictures / objects very often to where it may keep their attention.

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.19.15

All 4 of our children have grown up watching / listening to these Baby Einstein DVDs! Our teenager even told us he learned how to swim on his own by watching the turtle swim on Baby Einstein! Sounds crazy, but he sure was self-taught by age 2 or 3. He also easily learned his ABCs, colors, and numbers via Baby Einstein. It didn't have the same effect on the other 3 as they seemed to use it more for entertainment (visual and auditory).

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

Some of these videos are really neat and my kids enjoyed, others are VERY boring, and not just according to Mommy but Baby and Toddler, too. It's a fifty fifty, I'd say there is some beginning educational value but in no way is it worth all the money it costs. Find refrigerator on eBay or at a garage sale or get your child a better program.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

My daughter loved most of the baby einstein dvds and it was great to have something to occupy her for 20 mins or so. She even learned things from them!

• Bunnygirlx By  Bunnygirlx
    12.23.14

My younger brother had these books as an infant and loved them too. I loved them as well. And I still do.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    11.17.14

We have about 6 of these. My daughter loves them, even now that she is almost 3!

• tckelty By  tckelty
    09.24.14

We love this - my son would dance to the music - love love love

• DawnRy By  DawnRy
    10.09.13

My son (17 months) seemed very bored with these. Of course we have only one DVD that he will actually sit down and watch.