Baby Bullet Complete Baby Care System | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Love my baby bullet! This is once of my favorite baby products. When I decided to start making baby food for my little girl. We went and bought a super expensive good processor. The first night I used it was so frustrating. It was messy, had a million parts and pieces, it was loud and huge. I took out right back to the store and traded it for the baby bullet. Best decision ever! Love all the items that come with the bullet. The freezer storage container is amazing and easy to wash. The refrigdaterator containers are the perfect size for a meal. They have a clever date dial on them, so you can remember when you made it. The cookbook gives an abundance of recipes and ideas. The unit itself works great, blades are super sharp, and it is not terribly loud machine. The bullet makes the food very fast. And the biggest plus!!! Its so easy to clean. All together great product!!

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Great

Baby bullet is the best. It?s a great way to make your baby?s own healthy food. Super easy to clean and love the recipe that it includes

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Perfect for a first timer

Perfect starter set for making your own baby food. It's a little small scale because I really got into it but everything from the recipe ideas to the food cups were well used.

• consciousmama By  consciousmama
    10.17.15

This is a great tool to use when making your own baby food, a food processor will work just as well. I would not spend the extra money on this specific product if you have a food processor or coffee grinder. The plastics containers got tiny cracks throughout with refrigeration and freezing.

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.28.15

Love my baby bullet!! Easily processes steamed and cooked foods so i know exactly what my child is eating.

• savannahsmom14 By  savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

• momma1315 By  momma1315
    07.11.15

loved this for my daughter I know exactly what she is eating and nothing extra in it that shouldn't be she loved the taste of the food made in it and honestly I tried it and loved it for her too

• ilovetom15 By  ilovetom15
    07.11.15

Awesome awesome awesome!!! These are amazing makes life so much easier!

• forthall By  forthall
    07.10.15

I love making my own baby food , i like to know what goes in my kids food.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    07.02.15

I used baby bullet for my first son and im using for my second one! So easy to use! Love it!

• nikkifowler408 By  nikkifowler408
    06.17.15

This item is priced a little too high for my liking but it works amazing. My son has fresh delicious food instead of processed food and preservatives. I know exactly what my little man is eating because we also grow our own garden here at home. Even though baby food is only about a dollar a jar, having a growing little boy takes a few jars a day. The baby bullet is amazing and I feel we have actually saved money in the long run. I think every new mom needs one.