Baby Bullet Baby Care System

Baby Bullet Baby Care System

4.6
              Rated #8 in Feeding
28 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Buy it I?ve done a lot of research on which blender to buy. The Nuby one seemed to have a better quality along with other features. It comes with a 22 piece set including cookbook, food container, spatula, etc. A much better value than the others. I ended up buying this for my grandchild who stays with me often. I prefer healthy home cooking, not baby food in a can. The cookbook has some nice recipes. After a couple of weeks of extensive use, it?s proven to last. I?m completely happy with it.

I love it❤, making my baby's food other than buying it is really great !!👌

MUST HAVE My son is starting pureed foods and i LOVE this, my mom gifted it to me. It's perfect, the little individual cups actually have dates at the top and you turn the top to indicate which date the food was made, so there's no guessing. Everything cleans up easily and it's nice and compact.

A must! This was so easy to use! I loved using it to make my child homemade baby food. So easy to store also!

Handy and Useful What a neat little blender. And so handy too for lots of uses!

Worth it! I bought mine off of FB marketplace used. Best money I ever spent. I'm on kid #2 and the blender works great 100% of the time. SO nice knowing what is going in my baby's food!

Baby food made easy and with love This makes homemade baby food a breeze! I absolutely love making my own baby food and these set gives you everything you need. The storage cups are the cutest and easiest way to store in freezer or refrigerator. The date dial really helps too.

If your are a new mom, you need this! When you are having a baby this baby bullet is a must have! This is also a must gave gift for moms to be!

Awesome!! This is the best thing ever if you want to make your own baby food!! You know what's in it and it's super easy and it comes with recipes!!

Using this as my own now Tbh I use this for EVERYTHING! For a baby food blender it's surprisingly better than my husband's expensive one. I can grind coffee grounds (wash it of course) then bring oatmeal, etc. It lasts FOREVER

I got this when I was pregnant with my daughter, along with the steamer and extra storage containers and love it all! It makes it much easier to make baby food in bulk and freeze until it is needed. Personally, my baby loves homemade applesauce and steamed carrots. There are a lot of pieces, but well worth it in the long run if you are wanting something healthy and homemade for your little one. I used this even after my daughter stopped baby food.

I?m now on my second baby 4 years later and my baby bullet still works just as great! I make breakfast lunch and dinner with it daily and the little storage containers are the perfect size. They have a little sliding dial so you can remember how many days it?s been in. So easy to clean. So cute to leave out on the counter. I buy this for every new mom!

great product! makes making baby food a breeze. love the containers it comes with to keep it all fresh.

Baby bullet review We love our baby bullet! It makes preparing my baby?s food so much easier. Just make sure that you blend it enough so there are no chunks of food.

Make sure this is on your registry! This ended up being one of our must-have-can't-live-without items. I blended the heck out of the food I made for my baby in the Baby Bullet, and it was a breeze. Easy to manage (not huge and bulky) and super easy to clean. The freezer tray was perfect and the little containers were the perfect serving size. I really recommend this product.