Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier | SheSpeaks

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.02.18

Use all the time

I love this carrier. It?s so easy to use and to put on. Whenever I am out I put baby in the carrier so I can use both my hands.

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    05.16.18

Must have

I love my BabyBjorn! I love that the baby can face frontwards but I do wish there was a napping hood for sleeping.

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

I did not really care for this baby carrier; however, my husband loved it. Personally, I thought it had way too many cords and straps in comparison to the Bjorn baby carrier.

• Santomattei By  Santomattei
    12.03.16

Received this as a gift for my baby shower and I absolutely love it. It's a bit tricky in the beginning to put it on but once you get the hang of it it's very simple. I like the that you can adjust in as your baby grows. Very comfortable Me and baby.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Not for tall persons

This carrier did not fit my infant; seemed like the legs where to small. The carrier did not fit my back correctly and caused lower back pain. I am 5'11 so maybe I am just to tall for it. I gave it to my friend who is smaller and she seemed to like it

• Carolbud85 By  Carolbud85
    01.12.16

Very convenient baby carrier. My baby isn't fussy when I put her in.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I loved this carrier for the fact that it was extremely easy to get my infant child into and out of it and carry either facing my chest or away. But, as my child grew, it did not support my back enough and I began to have a lot of lower back pain.

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

I was not pleased with this carrier. It was very uncomfortable and caused me a lot of back pain. I was never ableto keep my son in it very long, even as a very young baby. The narrow base is also not the best position for babies legs.

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    08.17.15

I really enjoyed using this for my child, it was nice when we were out and he didn't want to be in his car seat or stroller. The only complaint i really have about this is it seemed a little to high on my child's face even after you fold it back. Though he didn't seem to mind because then he was able to chew on it, it just didn't seem very comfortable to have it shoved in his face.

• Myeisha By  Myeisha
    06.30.15

This carrier is lightweight, very comfortable and durable. Really made life easier.