Baby Bjorn Baby Bjorn Potty | SheSpeaks

• Tabbyj13 By  Tabbyj13
    04.08.18

Love love

I love this potty not only cheap but they have them in all differant characters.

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Perfect for potty training

Not only was this great to get our son familiar with the potty, but it was easy to take other places

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

It is very sturdy buttttt the splash guard isn't tall enough.....

• MYLITTLESTAR By  MYLITTLESTAR
    04.19.17

BUY IT

IS SUPER GREAT HAVING ONE OF THIS POTTY SEAT AT HOME VERY USEFUL.

• Kmassie By  Kmassie
    12.22.16

Its a pretty generic potty. The only issue is the splash guard isnt high enough i find my toddlers urine still flying on the ground

• jmtz1317 By  jmtz1317
    11.16.16

BUY IT!

We love this potty! This was the first potty we bought for our son, and he took to it instantly. The splash guard was tall enough that my son had no acidents while using it, and it only consists of 2 parts which made it super easy to clean. We really wanted a potty without all those fancy bells and whistles and this potty seat really gave us all that plus more.

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

I absolutely swear by this potty seat! Its easy and simple, and my son actually likes using it, unlike other potty chairs he has used!

• momjennifer4 By  momjennifer4
    05.17.16

Great idea...if my kids would have actually tried it.

• Lizemay By  Lizemay
    09.21.15

My daughter LOVES this potty seat! Stylish design and very easy to keep clean. Worst part about this seat is deciding which color to buy. (We settled on grey). They are all really pretty!

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

Loved the simplicity of this system. It doesn't have a bunch of nooks and crannies for cleaning and it's a great fit for the littles. It is comfy for the boys to sit on and doesn't look bulky or "clownish" in the bathroom. It's a classy alternative to the other training systems on the market.