BIC Soleil Bella Shavers Review | SheSpeaks

• liveloveinflucence By  liveloveinflucence
    01.02.20

Would not recommend.

Cheap Quality razors. You will be more prone to accidentally cut yourself while shaving.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

It?s decent

Very decent disposable razor, does get clogged easily. Good for two to three uses if kept dry between use.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.29.19

I dont like this razor

I dont like these razors they leave me with all kinds of cuts when I use them

• MovieFan1976 By  MovieFan1976
    12.22.18

My favorite choice by far outstanding

Oh my God what a fantastic product I've been using this brand for years I'm never disappointed a must have for women everywhere

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Closest shave I've ever had

These are my favorite brand by far they're outstanding they stay sharp longer than most razors gives you a closer shave than some five blade products affordable quality is fantastic my legs stayed smoother for longer it made my skin silky soft does a great job at expholiating and cleaning the skin too I'd recommend this to women everywhere I'd rave about it to anyone who'll listen

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Sweet Razor

Love this brand gets every hair makes shaving easier much better than the generic single blade razors last longer than I expected rinses fast no clogging

• Herfun1986 By  Herfun1986
    12.13.18

Highly recommend

Works as well if not better than most razors I've tried nice clean smooth shave gets every hair would buy this again

• Jls0601 By  Jls0601
    10.22.18

Decent razor

They actually work ok but the get clogged up a lot. They get dull after the first use and you have to buy more. All in all they are pretty good for their price.

• JasminBV By  JasminBV
    07.25.17

This razors are nice and cheap the price is really good actually if you find a good coupon can get them for free but they don't last long and don't go on skin has soft has other razors.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

My favorite razors in the world. They have 4 blades and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth. The shave is much closer than the 3 blades

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.18.16

Love It

I love using these razors! They keep my skin feeling smooth and It keeps my skin feeling hydrated. Also, these razors lat longer than any other one that i have used

• teeniegeenie By  teeniegeenie
    07.18.16

give a great, smooth shave!

Even when these are old and more dull (i.e. the one I leave at my parents' house for when i go visit there), I notice every time how much smoother my legs feel than when i use the razors at my own house! I am really surprised the reviews for this don't give it more stars! I love them!

• apctoolshed By  apctoolshed
    06.26.16

Great razor

I really enjoyed this razor it has a great lavish set of blades where it provides fear of cuts gone. It's very inexpensive compared to other razors as well.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

These keep you legs smooth for several days, however you should moisturize with a good lotion after, or your subjected to major irritation and dry skin.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

These are not the best kind of razors, but if you have to use them. There needs to be some sort of gel or cream.