BIC Mechanical Pencils | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

love them

As an artist, these mechanical pencils are great for precision and very fine lines. They are also easy to erase and come with excellent erasers.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

My daughter 12 years old love the BIC Mechanical Pencils, whenever she as for then for school I usually need to go out my way to buy then, if I get something else she just reply Mom they are not same... I know what she means but younger generations have a different point of view and different way of how to say things, I did grow up whit something that I totally love it to use in the school so if I can get her same experience, I will try my best.

• kjw5532 By  kjw5532
    08.08.13

Right now the stores are offering the 5 pk of BIC Mechanical pencils at a great deal. I purchased quite a few packages at .29 per package at Walgreens. That is the perfect price for a disposable mech pencil. You can refill it but at that price, the lead is more expensive than the pencil. The pencils are durable, last my child at least a week or more and is stylish and writes easily.