BIC Mechanical Pencils | SheSpeaks

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

My daughter 12 years old love the BIC Mechanical Pencils, whenever she as for then for school I usually need to go out my way to buy then, if I get something else she just reply Mom they are not same... I know what she means but younger generations have a different point of view and different way of how to say things, I did grow up whit something that I totally love it to use in the school so if I can get her same experience, I will try my best.

• kjw5532 By  kjw5532
    08.08.13

Right now the stores are offering the 5 pk of BIC Mechanical pencils at a great deal. I purchased quite a few packages at .29 per package at Walgreens. That is the perfect price for a disposable mech pencil. You can refill it but at that price, the lead is more expensive than the pencil. The pencils are durable, last my child at least a week or more and is stylish and writes easily.