BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition Eyeshadow Palette Review | SheSpeaks

• Funny-girl By  Funny-girl
    03.12.19

Loving!

Today was the day i first wearing this palettes and I?m in love with this. I love every color in this palette its bright and fun easy to apply this is my favorite palettes i have. This was from ross for $15 i highly recommend this.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Love the colors and pigment in them.

• trwinans By  trwinans
    11.19.13

Its cheap and gives alot of diffrent shades to choose from. Its great if your a makeup artist on the go. But watch out the loose bits of powder is a little more than other shadowsband end up all over clothes and under the eyes

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

What an impressive collection of shadows! I love mine!

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

I received a sample back of this eyeshadow (rather than the large variety pack) and I really enjoyed it! I feel like they have a great variety of colors and it shows up quite well on your skin. The colors are bright and have just the right amount of shine. I do prefer other brands (NYX) simply because this eyeshadow does get extra powdery (which can be expected from eye shadow). As I wear contacts, excessive powder is an issue for me. I received this from ipsy ($10/sample bag) - http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hixbbpx1zeo913vh

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

Because i just started wearing make up i really love that this pallet comes with so many different colors for me to experiment with. I think this would be amazing for beginners.

• Jadexsummer By  Jadexsummer
    10.29.11

I got mine over two years ago and I love it! It's definitely the best makeup product I've ever received. It has generally every color and is good for any looks.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    10.26.11

It's absolutle waste of money. If u r a kid n want to play with color then it's for you but it's very chalky, doesn't stay for more than 30 min on me(even after primer and cream shadow underneath). You can get good range of eyeshadows from drugstore for the same price which will last.

• Mayraale By  Mayraale
    09.18.11

eye shadows are chalky. but its good for beginers.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.13.09

I will have to get this.

• boverturf By  boverturf
    10.13.09

Whether you're a freelance makeup artist like I am or a professional makeup artist, someone who loves colored eyeshadows but doesn't want to spend tons of money trying out different brands of makeup, or a beginner with makeup; BH has the product for you! This is an amazing eyeshadow palette! I can't say enough good things about it! There are 120 different colors to choose from. The colors range anywhere from the lightest yellow to black, forest green to flourescent pink, you name the color this palette has it! The formula is highly pigmented and very blendable! For those of you who are looking to play around with different colored eyeshadows that are professional grade I highly recommend this product!