Avon mark That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

• Cpalmer1 By  Cpalmer1
    04.10.13

Love cost of this product. Works well with my skin, and is something I keep on hand!

• hgoncalves By  hgoncalves
    11.04.11

I love this cleanser! I use it daily & it doesn't dry out my skin. It's also pretty cheap!

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

Smooth texture, not too drying and all the elements of a gentle clean. I was amazed when I first tried it; though not suitable for those really wanting a deeeep clean; makes your skin feel great, though.

• boverturf By  boverturf
    09.27.09

Mark has an amazing line of natural skincare products! If any of you ladies are interested in buying products I am a mark rep! just check out my page! free shipping on orders $25 or more!! http://boverturf.mymarkstore.com/

• bigbonnie By  bigbonnie
    08.18.09

I would love to try this product by mark

• markBaybi By  markBaybi
    07.30.09

Yes... this is an Avon product called mark. I bought through an Avon/mark. rep. but now I am a Avon/mark. rep. =) I'm happy about it!! Plus I love love LOVE this skin care line. I use the mark. "that's deep" purifying cleanser and the mark. "berry grand" super exfoliating beads together and top it off with mark. "see things clearly" brightening moisturizer. My skin has never been better=)

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.26.09

I just started using this and I love it! Two or three times a week I add the Mark scrub "go with the grain". What a difference it makes. I was afraid it would be too harsh, but it really isn't. Even if you happen to get it into your eyes it's really gentle. Another great Mark product is matte chance. Fantastic if you have combination or oily skin.