Avon Sweet Honesty Cologne Review | SheSpeaks

• justjoslyn By  justjoslyn
    05.14.17

sweet honesty LOVE!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product I've been using this product since I was 11 years old and now buy it for my 10 year old niece. I think this product is perfect for young women its not over powering to the nose and has a sweet but fresh out the shower smell.

• Steprodriguez By  Steprodriguez
    11.02.16

Sweet Honesty was my favorite perfume growing up. It has a very light and sweet aroma. I would recommend it for youngs girls from 9-15 yrs.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Has a nice soft almost baby powder scent. The scent does not really last long after you put it on. This is a good starter perfume for younger girls.

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

Innocence

I think it is a great scent for young girls and teenagers, but still like it as an adult.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.18.14

My very first perfume n I loved it my grandma got me a huge sweet honesty gift set It smells so good and clean

• vintage2002 By  vintage2002
    01.18.13

I have always given this to teenagers, it smells just right for them, a first perfume is appropriate for young girls, it has a light powdery fragrance and lasts a long while

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

I love this scent, it was my first purfume growing up. Love the lightness, and powdery scent! It will be my daughters first purfume when she is old enough!

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

my best friends mom used this when i was very little. i used to sneak into her bathroom and use it:) i now sell avon and i still really like this. its not an expensive smell or anything but a comforting one.very warm and clean.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

This is the worst smelling perfume ever!!! It is horendous. It smells like nasty baby powder. Its too strong and It gives me a headache. I hate it. I would never reccommend this to anyone, maybe a skunk but thats it.

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    06.06.11

Not terrible. Kind of smells like baby powder after a while. Nothing special about it. Will not repurchase...

• flaca805 By  flaca805
    04.02.11

Smells EXACTLY like baby powder. My MOM likes it but i wouldn't wear it. Smells as if it was meant for a child or older person.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.15.10

As its title implies, Sweet Honesty has a sweet, light scent that doesn't assault others. It is extremely reasonably priced, and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. I have gotten many compliments when wearing this scent. And that's the "honest" truth.