Avon SuperSHOCK Mascara | SheSpeaks

• DocLorrie By  DocLorrie
    08.06.14

My absolute favorite mascara ever...and I have tried them all. The unique brush is exceptional in allowing a clean and full application of mascara all in one fell swoop!

• MrsKarenGarcia By  MrsKarenGarcia
    01.20.14

with 2 applications you get the perfect eyelashes. a big awesome wand and not a lot of fall outs, what else can you ask for

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

LOve this.

• AnnePod By  AnnePod
    11.03.13

Love Love Love! This has now become my regular mascara. The want has nice and firm bristles that help separate lashes and the mascara itself extends your lashes just like it is reported to do. No need to use multiple mascaras or lash curlers anymore! Doesn't flake off either. I've saved one of the wands from an empty bottle in fear Avon may discontinue this mascara in the future!

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.25.13

This is the only mascara I use since I discovered how it makes my lashes to actually appear like magic! My lashes get so big, thick and black, I would not change it for anything. 3 coats and my lashes get many compliments all day.

• nadinenreyes By  nadinenreyes
    07.12.12

I get compliments on my lashes like all the time! Like it's exactly what it's named on the mascara. Thank you, Avon!

• lovelyy_tiff By  lovelyy_tiff
    06.27.12

I absoulutely love AVON makeup!! This mascara is my all time favorite!! Great Product

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.18.12

i didnt like this product maDE my eyes get really irratated...

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

its just ok. the super shock max is waaay better. in my opinion. it has a big impressive brush but the formula doesnt give me much volume or length.its definitely not terrible, but if you are looking for big ,bold fringe than this isnt it. they do however, have one from mark. its called lash all you want and it is fantastic.

• mindykay76 By  mindykay76
    01.31.12

I love the way it makes my lashes look but it does get a little clumpy.