Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation | SheSpeaks

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

A little goes a long way

I also, sell Avon and I like the little holes so you only get a little to come out at a time. All foundation tends to run on me especially when I sweat. I wait now until I get to work, where it is cool and put on my foundation there. I also get a shade slightly darker, and I sometimes mix a light and dark together to get just the right blend.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Not my favorite. Didn't like the finish look.

• Blueroses3 By  Blueroses3
    07.21.13

This is an excellent product and at a great price too. I love using natural mineral make-up and this one holds true. It was a smooth, light powder that blends into your skin perfectly as well as hides all your blemishes.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.17.12

I sell avon and thought Id try this product . Awesome !!!! Shade was a great match to my skin tone Love the idea of the little opening at the top to let only alittle powder out at a time when the lid is shut. Wish I would have thought of it

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

Their shades tend to run a little on the light side. I wear "light ivory/creamy natural" in Cover Girl colors and the "lights" are too light for me in the Avon Mineral Makeup. The finish is really great, but it will sweat off!! If you get really hot, this stuff will melt down your face and be gone... so, wear it in the winter or don't wear it when you'll be sweating.

• TingsMom By  TingsMom
    10.29.11

I love this stuff! I tried using the more popular mineral makeup, but it broke my face out so bad. I purchased this on a whim and I am hooked. It goes on so smooth and looks great all day long. It washes off clean and my complexion is starting to look better. This is my makeup of choice forever!