Avon Skin So Soft Winter Soft Intense Concentrate | SheSpeaks

• Coralee13 By  Coralee13
    08.18.14

The skin on my hands got so dry this winter, and this was the only thing that helped.

• FleurDeLiz89 By  FleurDeLiz89
    07.10.12

Makes my hands super soft, Its quite thick but it works very well.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

this is the all time best! its the only cream that really makes my feet super soft. unfortunitely, it is no longer available:(

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.17.12

My hands split open and get real sore. This product heals it right up awesome

• echrista86 By  echrista86
    02.16.10

I sell Avon, and this is one of my favorite products. I have very dry skin in the winter and this lotion keeps me moisturized. It is thick, but it feels great and feels like it's working!

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

I LOVE this lotion - am sad when spring comes and they "retire" it. It is thick, but I find it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I often use before walking out the door with my mittens/gloves too - - for that extra boost. I have used it on my feet - - which are embarrassing to say the least. Within a week, I am not afraid to let them be seen. Will have to stock up on this for summer to keep my feet soft in my flipflops and sandles. Oh, the scent is soft. Nothing strong - - I think even a guy could use it and not be embarrassed

• JoannaT By  JoannaT
    01.05.10

I use Avon lotion called Moisture Therapy and like that, but haven't tried the Winter So Soft lotion. Our winters are very drying on skin - so I may need to purchase some. Would you recommend this for feet as well and does it have a plain scent? Thanks for sharing your find!

• melsmayhem By  melsmayhem
    01.01.10

It has been a rough winter on my hands so I decided Santa needed to get these for stocking stuffers for me and other family members. It is very thick; avoid dishes and other handling right after putting it on. But it works very well and doesn't feel too greasy. My hands already look and feel better in just 2 days.