Avon Skin So Soft Fusions Dual Softening Body Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• hreining By  hreining
    10.27.11

Any Avon product is amazing! It's easy to buy and easy to sell. And you can make good money from selling it!

• mmlapman By  mmlapman
    09.24.09

I also had a bad experience with a product from them. It turned out that the sales rep did not store the product correctly at home (she kept her stock in a kitchen closet next to the stove!) I'm not saying that happened in this case. I'm only mentioning my story because Avon is sold by independent reps that are responbile for their product stock.

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.23.09

I am following up on my original review. I kept using the product because I did notice that it does moisturize well and it seems to last all day. I also just like the scent. This being said, I can't get over the peeling-off part. It's still kinda gross. I tried using a super-thin layer, still peels. I don't think I will buy the Fusions lotion again, I'll stick with the regular SSS lotion. BUT, the fusions bodywash is fabulous! Same moisture, same great scent, no icky peeling!

• cubabygirl By  cubabygirl
    09.20.09

I love this lotion i keep one in the car and one for home works fine for me. I never had it peel off or melt it is a good lotion you do not have to use alot a dap will do ya unless you have really dry skin then you will have to use more of course.

• hb3908 By  hb3908
    09.15.09

Wow, I have always loved Avon and found this product to work very well for me.

• sunny94 By  sunny94
    09.15.09

i know, it seams Avon products, or not has good as they once where. i recently ordered, a few products, and they where not good, or worked like that say they do. & there cost seams to be on the rise. i was very disopointed, in avon. What is happining Avon.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    09.15.09

Since I was a young teenager Iv'e been using Skin So Soft .There products are Great, and they have a bunch of diff' scents to pick/choose from. They all have a wonderful clean smell. Your Skin truly feels so soft, like silk!

• lbowlus By  lbowlus
    09.15.09

ohhhh, I have always loved this product, and now it comes in such a pretty tube. This is really a great lotion. People don't realize what a great company Avon is.