Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition SPF 30 Aerosol Spray | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

This stuff works! Mosquitoes seem to love me and my son so I have to keep bug guard in stock in the summer. One day we went fishing and I sprayed it on my hands to rub on my son and I rubbed the excess off my hands wiping down my legs. I wanted to get some sun on my pale legs, later that evening someone pointed out my legs. They got sunburned except the finger streaks where I rubbed off the SPF bug guard lol, was embarrassing but it proved how well the product worked! A+

• livelove61364 By  livelove61364
    08.15.16

Avon did so well when they came out with skin so soft so many years ago (way before I was born I am sure), my grandmother swore by the stuff, and now that it contains SPF I do too. I love this product and use it on my children, just as my parents and grandparents did on me!

• bronislava By  bronislava
    09.02.15

This is a safe product to use to repel insects. It is the only one I use--other than eating lots of garlic. Other products contain nerve damaging chemicals.

• Coralee13 By  Coralee13
    08.18.14

Best bug repellant ever!

• AnnePod By  AnnePod
    11.03.13

I swear by this stuff! I have been using this for years and can't find anything better for the price and effectiveness, plus its DEET free. I go camping probably 20 weekends out of the year, I'm an avid hiker and kayaker, so I'm always outside. I will not leave home without it. I didn't check my bags and ended up running out on a camping trip this summer and had to resort to a store brand which was awful, didn't do the job and left a stinky sticky film on my skin and clothes. I spray this stuff on everything, even my tents once they're set up. I have never had any type of allergic reaction to this spray, nor anyone I let use it.

• MoMoJohnson By  MoMoJohnson
    03.22.13

My sister is a bugs feast so she insisted that i order some bug spray for her since i was once a rep. She loved the product and now has one in every purse she owns. That says a lot because she owns many purses!

• vivian1969 By  vivian1969
    02.26.13

This product dosen't work at all. It didn't keep the mosquitos away.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

i have to wear this id say it dosen taste good but it works great when im camping i have to keep the bugs off me because im allergic so yea this works great

• momsvoicetoday By  momsvoicetoday
    08.28.12

Avon has a great product. We use this with both of my kids year round. My oldest carries a bottle in her softball bag, because you never know about bugs on the softball field and she always needs sunscreen. And my youngest can not use anything with Deet. My mom was diagnosised with and had surgery for Breast Cancer. Her doctor told her not to use and bug spray contaning Deet, but we got him to ok for her to use this one.

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    08.22.12

I love Avon Bug spray. Mosquitos LOVE me unfortunately. Since I'm diabetic I've noticed mosquito bites take forever to heal. My parents live in the mountains and those things are everywhere. I bought this before i went up there. Works perfectly. I had no bites at all. The one thing i like about this product it doesn't contain deet. I'm lazy and don't want to shower in the middle of the night so i had no issue leaving this on til morning when i do shower. great product

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2