Avon Rounded Ergonomic Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I really like this brush, have about 4 of them, couldn't imagine doing my eye makeup without them!

• mamapluz2 By  mamapluz2
    04.26.13

Love this brush even though I need a new one I keep using it picks up the power for eye shadow and is smooth on ur eyes... pluz I love Avon

• PrincessSierra By  PrincessSierra
    04.24.13

This brush is excellent for creases and contouring! Definitely recommend!

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

i sell avon and ive oirdered alot of their brushes. this one is a winner!!! its only 2.99 and it is a 2.99 well spent. alot of brushes sweep shadow across face but not this one. it contains soft bristles that dont fall out. love it!!!

• jenny_bo2006 By  jenny_bo2006
    10.03.11

I sell AVon and I love their products and these brushes are amazing. www.youravon.com/jenniferallen

• xoMelissaMB By  xoMelissaMB
    09.18.11

This was the first brush I ever bought and have had it for 3 years, it's still in great condition and I use it everyday. The ferrule fell apart a few months ago but I just super glued it and it's back to normal. The handle is a nice glossy black, I think it's plastic not sure tho, but it doesn't feel cheap. The brush is comfortable in my hand and I have great control over it. The bristles on this brush are so soft and are tapered into a dome shape, also there has been very little shedding in the 3 years I have had this brush. This is a great brush for all eye shapes, I have a small eyelid area and this brush comes to a pretty small point at the top so it can really concentrate in a small space, but it also can cover a bigger area easily also. Now what I mainly use this for is adding color to crease and as a blending brush, since I don't have a proper blending brush, and it does the job perfectly. I have to say tho it can be used to do your whole eye look and this is what I used to have to do before I got my other brushes.