Avon Outspoken Intense by Fergie | SheSpeaks

• cheryl1207 By  cheryl1207
    01.27.14

I love the smell of this. I usually don't like Avon scent because they are too strong for me.

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    06.06.13

I am usually turned off by the scents avon has to offer, But I admit, this was pleasant, and I've suggested to my friends that they should try it.

• mimisweet123 By  mimisweet123
    01.31.13

I don't know about you ppl but I love the smelll

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

my mom gave me this for christmas one year and I adore it. My husband isn't a big fan of it but i think its got a nice light scent with making you sick or ill to smell it.

• ayoshayy By  ayoshayy
    11.27.12

This is simply amazing I've had this and Outspoken and I can't get enough of it. Its not too fruity or floral smelling it has just a wonderful fragrance.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    05.02.12

ok...im never into celeb perfumes. they seem lame and cheesy but.......this is incredible!!! one of the best scents ever. it is floraly, musky and very sexy. i sell avon and i do like fergie so i got this pretty cheap. i would be willing to pay triple for it..im in love!!!