Avon In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon | SheSpeaks

• greeneye1 By  greeneye1
    11.22.15

Very lady like smell soft and relaxing made me feel refreshed and also spray my bedsheets

• nadinenreyes By  nadinenreyes
    07.12.12

I get compliments all the time that I smell good! It's sooo refreshing like passing by a bush with jasmins. I recommend the set!

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    06.29.12

This is one of my favorites! Smells like honeysuckles or something..it's wonderful!

• KateLew By  KateLew
    10.26.11

I can't wear a LOT of perfumes but this one is wonderful. Light, clean, floral smells that don't cause my nose to panic! I love the body wash and lotion that are also available....but nothing beats this perfume. Romantic. I just love it!

• wolfemoore4903 By  wolfemoore4903
    10.26.11

Smells good and lasts a long time. It has a very floral scent to it.

• GoldenDelicious By  GoldenDelicious
    10.10.10

It's very feminine and intriguing without being overbearing. The perfect amount of elegance and femininity.

• mommy5 By  mommy5
    10.31.09

I smells wondeful, I am a very picky individual and I lov this smell. It last all day too! I order alot of Avon from her, She cuts me the best deal by going in whatever book necessary to get what I want, but this was my favorite item.