Avon Ideal Shade Cream to Powder Foundation | SheSpeaks

• nezmka By  nezmka
    09.11.14

I've been using this product since the first day I started wearing makeup and I love it. Super easy to apply, last all day and doesn't cause me to break out. I have sensitive and oily skin. Not a great combo but this foundation works great and I still use it to this day. Highly recommend is product..

• DocLorrie By  DocLorrie
    08.06.14

super easy to apply and the coverage is excellent. It stays where it is put and does not come off on clothing. Very pleased with the results

• Bnan2013 By  Bnan2013
    11.24.13

Its so perfect on the skin its cover very will and me and family and my friends addicted to it since ever

• onenac By  onenac
    10.16.13

I love this products covers very well and match with my skin tone. I use it and definitely recommend. Shop online at http://ocarpente.avonrepresentative.com/ shipping to all #EEUU

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    03.31.12

Great match on my skin tone and not greasy. Covers very well

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    10.27.11

Love this product! Provides even coverage, matches my skintone, and lasts all day! Love that it doesn't dry out like some powder in the container, but doesn't look heavy either. Would definitely recommend.

• MsHarris69 By  MsHarris69
    10.26.11

I have been using this product for nearly 2 years, and love it. It doesn't wear off like a powder but doesn't appear cakey like some liquid foundations. With so many colors I can choose one for the summer when I'm tanner and one for the winter when I'm paler.

• blessed96 By  blessed96
    05.02.11

Great coverage. Not greasy. Great price. The color stays true and never looks too pink, orange or ashy on the skin. The compact design keeps the sponge applicator separated from the makeup. There are many shades to choose from so it looks like the company was thinking of all skin tones. The product provides a lightweight medium coverage. The finish looks natural. Many people don't think I am wearing foundation with this product...they just say I have great skin.