Avon Ideal Shade Concealer Stick Review | SheSpeaks

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    03.31.12

i sell Avon and this was the first thing I bought for myself. covers great on scars and my dark circles

• kathydcat By  kathydcat
    09.27.09

Good product, and reasonably priced.

• momagarry By  momagarry

I love avon makeup

• tarynh By  tarynh
    09.24.09

I have also purchased this before and had a good experience with it as well. As a former make-up artist I am picky about what products I use. I also dab to blend. It's so important to not use a stroking motion when applying any cosmetic. I used a mineral powder on top- no foundation and it looked flawless!

• luckykane By  luckykane
    09.24.09

I have purchased this before & love it. So long as you get the right shade it covers up the dark under your eyes well. I just apply & dab with my finger to blend. Also for my smaller acne spots I apply & blend with a small brush. Then apply my foundation on top.

• belle2424 By  belle2424
    09.24.09

This is a great conncealer stick for the price. it covers my undereye circles and acne scars great. I gave it four stars because it is a little bit harder to blend, but i've been blending it with a dampened sponge and it is mush easier. I give the coverage of it 5 stars its way better than any liquid concealer i've tried.