Avon Foot Works Overnight Renewing Foot Cream | SheSpeaks

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

my mom has this and she really likes it and says it works really well

• Tanya1997 By  Tanya1997
    05.07.13

Avon's foot works is awesome! Not just the renewing foot cream, but everything in this line. Their foot creams are very cooling and refreshing, especially after a long day of being on your feet. I can rub their creams on before going to bed and the next morning my feet still feel soft and all the roughness disappears. Everyone should try this and its not expensive!!!! A big plus

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    08.22.12

I'm diabetic so my feet are always peeling and they are always dry. I do not like showing my feet but since I've been using this my feet are no longer dry or peeling and I have no problem showing my feet now. I only apply it at night and it works very good. I love the scent.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.15.10

This could be the best $6 you might ever spend! Avon FootWorks Overnight Renewing Foot Cream soothes tired feet, sinking deep into the skin to moisturize where it is needed most. It works, and it works well. You can sleep easy knowing the cream is doing its thing.