Avon Dew Kiss Lip Balm

Avon Dew Kiss Lip Balm

4.3
              Rated #58 in Other
22 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Avon Lip Moisturizer Been using this for years. Keeps lips soft and you cant beat the price.

I love my lips now They are kissable Best for my dry lips Now that I sell Avon I keep these in stock for the winter months and give them out to strangers https://kjodway.avonrepresentative.com/

I use to buy back in the day when they would go on sale. A decent chapstick for a good price....I really like the scent. These make great stocking stuffers.

I sell Avon and this is one of the more popular items. It's been around for many, many years and is very popular with both men and women and kids. It has a great price and is very moisturizing to the lips. It doesn't have an overbearing smell either.

Not a huge fan. It feels perfumey and not something I would purchase again. I gave it to my daughter!

This lip balm is fair. It makes your lips feel moist, but only for a short time. The price is good and I would recommend if for children and teenagers.

Great price, nice hydration, and soft scent. Can't beat it!

Great value for this product. Goes on smooth, leaves lips soft. And the scent is nice.

Great price and it does keep your lips with moisture

TERRIBLE product! Felt like I had a thick layer of wax on my lips

I've been using this for years and love the smell of it. My grandma was an Avon rep and we always had tons of this stuff sitting around. It is a bit annoying to have to order it, since if you run out of it you have to wait for more, but you can't beat the soft moisture you get from it!

Great stuff, though its been a while since I used Avon. My older cousin would always buy extras for me and my sisters. They help chapped lips, very moist, but not sticky. The smell is pleasnt too. If I were to get Avon again, I would grab a few of these.

I love this! It used to be my go-to lip balm when our neighbor sold Avon. I've bought other products since then but this gets me kind of nostalgic for it now.

i have purchased this product from avon for years. it is a great product and keeps my lips moist.

smell and taste are not attractive. does not heal my dry cracked lips, however does add a nice sheen.