Avon Care Silicone Glove | SheSpeaks

• JenniLynne71 By  JenniLynne71
    02.22.18

I love this stuff!!! It makes my hands feel so soft.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

This is an oldie but goodie

My Dad used to use this when his hands got so chapped from cold winter air exposure. I do not order Avon any more but I remember using this too. I loved it then but I just do not buy Avon any more. I give it a 5 star rating . My mother still uses it too.

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

This is a really good cream for me. It's affordable, not watery, has a subtle smell and leaves my skin moisturized and smooth.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    08.22.13

Great value and goes on smooth - not too greasy. I still don't know if it really lasts even after washing your hands though. Regardless, it's so inexpensive, you can just keep on reapplying!

• burgchick By  burgchick
    01.21.13

One of my favorite classic avon products. Great scent and lasting on the hands. Very inexpensive. I keep a tube of it on my desk and my dresser at all times. Glad that Avon hasn't gotten rid of the product after all of these years.

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    08.22.12

I would gave Avon Silicone Glove a one star but since it does do it's job I'm going to give it 2 stars. My hands are DRY and I'm not over exaggerating. They tend to bleed if i don't put any type of lotion. Not greasy which I like but the thing I didn't like is the scent. I'm now so used to buying products with no scent. Not sure If i would buy this again if i run out but again who knows i might be desperate enough.