Avon Beyond Color Line Softening Mousse Foundation | SheSpeaks

• cityblondechic By  cityblondechic
    01.11.12

These reviews make me rethink trying avon again. Thus far I haven't been impressed by Avon in general so I haven't purchased this product specifically. I may keep an eye and if it goes on sale try it.

• kroyal By  kroyal
    10.26.11

I first tried this foundation about a month ago and don't know how I have lived without it. It goes on evenly without any effort on my part and it is not heavy like all of the other brands I have tried. Over all a great product !

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.02.09

I love this foundation. Avon makes great products.

• kathydcat By  kathydcat
    09.27.09

Great foundation, one of my favorites.

• belle2424 By  belle2424
    09.23.09

I had been using revlon colorstay foundation for over a year. About 2 months ago I decided to give this one a try and I like it so much more! Its so soft and silky,gives a full coverage,and does not settle into lines or pores. Its stays on my face all day.I use the MagiX primer with it. Its such an amazing product I don't need revlon colorstay anymore.