Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• onenac By  onenac
    10.16.13

I love anew. These creams makes a big difference in your skin helping to reduce expression lines. I am a Avon representative. If you want to buy Anew Shop online at http://ocarpente.avonrepresentative.com/ Shipping to all # USA

• tascherer By  tascherer
    01.03.13

This is a great product. I like the way it feel on my skin and how I look when I wake in the morning. Thanks!

• MamaTutu By  MamaTutu
    01.03.13

I have talked about this product over and over again and I am only too glad to share my opinion here: THIS STUFF IS FANTASTIC! I used it when it first came out and within 6 days the sunspots/freckles I had on my forehead were diminishing and after time you cannot tell they were ever there!

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

This is 1 of my daily skin care regimens, It is new and a very good product!

• Daisybug By  Daisybug
    05.22.12

I used to be a rep. But I had to stop since I became my best customer. I still have product in my closet yet unused (and I stopped selling it over 4 months ago!). Some things hit and some miss. This stuff is super fantastic. Worth it. Smells good and feels great. I did notice a change. Thank goodness I have an extra one. After it's gone I will have to find a rep. And quick!

• gracepap By  gracepap
    05.17.12

Love this product! I will add that I am a representative so I am slightly biased but this product really works. I love how it goes on and absorbs into the skin. Already after a month of use, my crows feet have greatly diminished. My skin feels softer and looks so much better. Totally recommend!

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

I sell avon and this is by far one of my favorites. its a non greasy formula which i love. i would suggest waiting 5 minutes after washing face to apply. it may sting a bit. it really makes dark spots fade and acne spots fade too. they make the eye cream now which i wasnt crazy about but this is a keeper.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.04.12

I received a sample of this and it is great! I ordered a full size jar, my skin is prematurely aged and dry. I have tried all kinds of creams and this particular product in the Avon Anew line actually moisturizes my skin and sticks around all day!

• Couponlovinmomma2 By  Couponlovinmomma2
    10.31.11

Love this product!! It is amazing how soft my skin feels and it just looks better! Wonderful product!

• creames By  creames
    10.28.11

One fabulous product. I have been using for several months and on my 2 jar. Skin is looking great!!!

• DEE1000 By  DEE1000
    10.27.11

THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST TREATMENT CREAMS I HAVE EVER USED, TWO WEEKS IN AND MY ACNE SCARS HAVE FADED!! AT 38.00 DOLLARS ITS A STEAL TO ME. DOES EXACTLY AS PROMISED, MY SKIN LOOKS SUPPLE AND I NO LONGER HAVE UNEVEN SKIN TONE PROBLEMS. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!! I LOVE IT!!

• tazgirl1 By  tazgirl1
    10.26.11

This is a brand-new Anew product from Avon. I've been using it for two weeks and have already received comments about how good my skin looks. I have even noticed some changes myself. It's supposed to make you look up to ten years younger in four weeks. I have two weeks to go but so far love, love, love this product!