Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector | SheSpeaks

• adrianagg13 By  adrianagg13
    03.18.14

I am only 20 but have a lot of wrinkles and fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes and this didn't help reduce them much. I used two jars thinking if i kept using it it would help but I didn't really see any results. It is very moisturizing and has a great feel.

• thenewme By  thenewme
    02.16.13

After using this product for 12 weeks, I did saw visible improvement in fine lines and firmness in my face. It firm up your skin when I apply it. This product is gear toward mature skin which has fine line and wrinkles.

• jennygasp By  jennygasp
    05.20.11

I just recently started using this and I have to say this is a great product for wrinkles and the firming of skin. As for the bad reviews you have to give it time to work .

• cmb368 By  cmb368
    06.24.09

For those with the early signs of aging, you should try anew rejuvenate flash facial. You put it on before your moisturizer in the morning. I'm 28, and as a rep I decided to try it on a promo, and I really like it....I have to by another one soon! I've noticed a difference in the pores on my cheeks! Now, hopefully it will start to work on the pores on my nose!

• Lenoula By  Lenoula
    05.29.09

This product is really meant for women who have moderate to severe lines, not the early stages of lines and wrinkles. My mother uses this religiously and swears by it, while I (being in my twenties) didn't see enough result because of course, I didn't have a line deep enough to really correct! Mom gives it 2 thumbs up and she's 47 and receives compliments all the time.

• Litesugar By  Litesugar
    05.19.09

I love this product. I am 38 and now have the lines around the month and small crows feet. I think that this product really plumped my skin, so much so, a couple of friends asked me why I bought the product.

• shine312 By  shine312
    03.29.09

After using this product for approximately 8 weeks, I saw no visible improvement in fine lines, texture, or firmness in my skin. I was hopeful, but clearly disappointed. I used this product nightly after a gentle cleanser and toner and it felt very thick and sticky. Being in my late 20's, my skincare needs are not too sophisticated, however, I would like to preserve the radiance of my skin as well as reduce fine lines and stimulate collagen. I was consistant with product application and was not moved by my results to repurchase.