Avent Magic Cup Sippy Cup | SheSpeaks

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    12.06.11

I bought a few of these when my daughter was ready to move away from a bottle, but she never liked them. I did like that they were easy for her to hold on to and that the tops and handles were usable with the Avent bottles. But they did tend to leak and I found that for the money we were better off buying disposable cups with sippy tops.

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

They leak like crazy. My daughter sips a cup upside down and forever had a wet shirt untill I changed cups.

• kelli2009 By  kelli2009
    04.29.09

these leak horribly. i tried everything, making sure it was complete dry before screwing on the lid, trying to put it on as tight as possible, etc. it still leaked. i ended up putting them in the recycle bin. they are very cute and bpa free but just don't work.

• Inmanlc By  Inmanlc
    03.09.09

Leaky and hard for a beginer to the sippy cup to suck out. very hard to clean. I ended up having to throw the lid to mine away.