Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

My daughter had dry, itchy skin, so I bought these. They work great and soothed her skin. I would recommend!

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    01.27.17

Works so well

I use this on my toddler when she has eczema break outs and it works wonders. My daughter seems so much less itchy after bathing in this treatment. The price is excellent though the product isn't always easy to find on store shelves!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

I used this when I got chicken picks and it really soothed my smithy skin. Would use just to have a me night to pamper my self

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

I have eczema and aveeno products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing and I use it along other Aveeno products like there bodywash, body lotion and occasionally there oatmeal bath. Highly recommend

• Des_95 By  Des_95
    11.15.15

its a great product and really helps with mild skin conditions, I recommend it to anyone

• Sdyer13 By  Sdyer13
    09.02.15

This product is great for when you get dry, itchy skin like in the winter.

• jamie79 By  jamie79
    07.06.15

My baby suffers from very bad skin irritation and this is one of very few products we have found to soothe him . my poor guys have eczema so very itchy irritated skin but this helps them to feel better and fall asleeep so much quicker love it

• Alexandra_Aranas By  Alexandra_Aranas
    07.01.15

These oatmeal bath treatments have helped with a lot of things. When I broke out in hives from an allergic reaction it's soothed the irritation of the rash, reduced the bumps, an stopped the itch! It's also great for just having a relaxing bath treatment! Amazing product!

• Cyrus_momma By  Cyrus_momma
    06.30.15

I love this product! A good girlfriend bought this product to treat her very dry skin, she was very happy with the results so much so that she convinced me to try the product which I was very happy with the way that it made my VERY DRY skin feel so much better without leaving the thick film that other products have left on my skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great product for their skin!

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

I use this for my child who has eczema and it works great to soothe him when he has a flare up.

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

I keep Aveeno bath treatments on hand, it's great for treating dry or irritated skin.