Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

I love Aveeno but...

I really love aveeno's products but this one isn't my favorite it works well but I don't like the consistency it feels like water when you put it on your hands and has a heavy feeling afterward although it doesn't really great job of softening and repairing rough skin it also smells very lightly fragrances not too overpowering but it's really nice

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Their lotions are good if you don't mind a sticky feeling afterwards. works good for the dry winter season but for the most part i would only put it on my body and not hands as I don't like the feeling that i have something on my palms.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

I'm not usually a big fan of lotion, even with extremely dry skin. The light scent of this lotion is amazing and not overpowering like many of the lotions I have tried. It has kept my raw hands soft and smooth. I do not know how I have lived without it for this long. It is absolutely amazing.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    07.02.17

Marvelous Moisturizer

During the winter months I get really dry skin, so I use this to keep me nourished! The lotion works great to hydrate my skin! It absorbs quickly and doesn?t have a greasy feeling! I also use the body wash when taking a bath and just relax and enjoy! It's like my own private spa! It is amazing how much more moisturized my skin is after using this!

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

I have eczema and aveeno products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing and I use it along other Aveeno products like there bodywash, body lotion and occasionally there oatmeal bath. Highly recommend

• kristahl By  kristahl
    09.17.13

I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel so soft.

• HOLLWOod2222 By  HOLLWOod2222
    08.12.13

Wasn't impressed with this one. Coming from Aveeno, I expected something much better. While the smell is great, this prodcut doesn't work any better than Jergens, or a similar brand, at a much expensive price. It doesn't feel like it softens your skin, rather just absorbs away, making you feel like you need more.

• momsaidthatsit By  momsaidthatsit
    10.27.11

Aveeno Skin Relief literally spells relief for my dry chapped, cracking skin. It is fabulous! I also use this on my 2 year old Shih Tzu Prince who has very dry skin. I trust Aveeno for myself and my pet. I have no problem recommending Aveeno to others.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

I loved how this absorbed into my dry skin, but i wasn't happy with the smell!

• prettycountrygal By  prettycountrygal
    07.25.11

I use the Aveeno body wash and Aveeno lotion products. I like it alot, but don't buy it as often as I should because of the price. I can find a generic to the body wash at the Family Dollar for $1.50 and buy that more often. It's not quite as good as Aveeno, but it both the generic and Aveeno helps with itchy dry skin. The Aveeno lotion I have have right now has I think chamomile and honey, which both ingredients is supposed to help calm the skin down from skin irritation. It does have a slight scent, but it isn't strong, it's a nice lotion smell though.