Aveeno Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

This lotion does what say smooth, silky moisture. Love it for summer for a lighter lotion.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Great for the kids skin!

I love Aveeno. I love all of their lotions. They have such soft scents and they also make your skin ultra smooth. I would recommend this line for anyone with sensitive skin except if you have eczema. I can say it does not work for mine . It may work for yours though. I do keep it in the cabinet to use on my grand kids. I just know they love it and have had no issues with it. One of them does have sensitive skin but still has had not one problem I give this one a 5 star rating.

• Claudia0124 By  Claudia0124
    03.02.17

Love it!

This is my go to daylight skin moisturizer. This is a brand I trust. It's very light weight and absorbs very quick.

• RomiSi By  RomiSi
    03.21.16

This is a great moistutizer. It is non greasy but hydrating. Heals dry skin. I love it.

• wabbit By  wabbit
    03.09.16

I have sensitive skin and this lotion works for me:) I like how it is soothing to the skin and doesn't coast a fortune.

• mmtinga By  mmtinga
    05.25.15

Although I had tried other Aveeno products in the past this product was new to me. I like to use a daily moisturizer as my skin ages. What I liked about this product was that it gave me coverage without feeling greasy. The few drops needed are able to be quickly worked into the skin leaving it feeling healthy and smooth. I also like the fact that it is unscented. Aveeno products have oats in the formula that help smooth the skin. The formula also helps break up oil but not stip all the natural oil away. This helps it not to feel greasy. After trying this product I have become a fan and now include it in my daily routine.