Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• leona1219 By  leona1219

Gentle and effective

I have very sensitive dry skin but this lotion calms it right down while moisturizing down to the core - without being greasy! Quickly absorbs and keeps your skin looking healthy and glow-y

• Abbashir By  Abbashir
    06.08.20

I have eczema and dry skin so have been using many over the counter and prescription stuff. This body lotion works great for me and gives ample hydration without greasy feeling. Smells good too.

• Abbashir By  Abbashir

• davisjodie By  davisjodie

Trusted Brand, Not Greasy, Long-Lasting

Aveeno is a trusted brand - my go-to lotion! Not greasy and long-lasting

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.05.20

I love Aveeno

Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion is very hydrating and soaks right in. I used to hate using lotion until I discovered Aveeno. This works.

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.28.20

Good moisturizer

I really like this moisturizer because it moisturizes my skin really well without feeling greasy at all! The composition is very good for sensitive skins.

• sabrgood142 By  sabrgood142
    02.21.19

Lotion for all skin types

This is my go to lotion! I have super dry and flaking skin so it helps my skin calm down before putting my makeup on. Aveeno is my favorite brand for lotion and will continue to be!

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Aveeno is the best

Loved this and works wonder on my dry skin. I basically loved all Aveeno products by now. I also use baby aveeno for my daughter.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Aveeno

Aveeno is my favorite lotion and I use it everyday. Goes on light and smooth, no greasy heavy feeling. Smells great too.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love this lotion. I have used it for so long. Always leaving my skin moisturized and smooth. Definitely sticking this lotion

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

Great For Sensitive Skin

This is great for dry skin. My little sister is 7 and had really bad eczema and this product helped with her itch and dryness. Very gentle.

• Ecbigler By  Ecbigler
    02.16.16

I have ezmia and this lotion helps to calm my dry itchy skin no matter where I'm living.

• roro2000 By  roro2000
    01.07.16

This Aveeno product is a saver for me I am allergic to dust mites and this products relief my skin in a magical way I am really happy to have it

• Innarsia By  Innarsia
    11.14.15

Aveeno lotions are the best moisturizing product for me. I remember having itchy and cracked skin because of the dry weather.

• Chicmompreneur By  Chicmompreneur
    10.21.15

I love Aveeno, all of their products are Amazeballs!