Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Aveeno is the best

Loved this and works wonder on my dry skin. I basically loved all Aveeno products by now. I also use baby aveeno for my daughter.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Aveeno

Aveeno is my favorite lotion and I use it everyday. Goes on light and smooth, no greasy heavy feeling. Smells great too.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love this lotion. I have used it for so long. Always leaving my skin moisturized and smooth. Definitely sticking this lotion

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

Great For Sensitive Skin

This is great for dry skin. My little sister is 7 and had really bad eczema and this product helped with her itch and dryness. Very gentle.

• Ecbigler By  Ecbigler
    02.16.16

I have ezmia and this lotion helps to calm my dry itchy skin no matter where I'm living.

• roro2000 By  roro2000
    01.07.16

This Aveeno product is a saver for me I am allergic to dust mites and this products relief my skin in a magical way I am really happy to have it

• Innarsia By  Innarsia
    11.14.15

Aveeno lotions are the best moisturizing product for me. I remember having itchy and cracked skin because of the dry weather.

• Chicmompreneur By  Chicmompreneur
    10.21.15

I love Aveeno, all of their products are Amazeballs!

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

My favorite lotion!! I've been using this product for years and I haven't changed it.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

Love this for both my dry and sensitive skin as well as my daughter's eczema. Smoothing, non-greasy, and comforting! Love Aveeno!