Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 second in shower Facial | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Excellent Exfoliator

I love how this works with the steam of your shower! It also reveals healthy, glowing skin 4 times faster than at home masks and peels! It exfoliates the skin so that its silky smooth! In just 1 minute, your skin will be more radiant and have that healthy glow!

• STAZZYLYNN By  STAZZYLYNN
    02.01.17

Love this!!!

Aveeno and their Positively Radiant line is some I my favorites! I got the 60 second in shower facial and over night cream and They are amazing. The in shower facial is like a lotion with exfoliating beads and leaves my skin feeling so amazing and soft. I am left with a glow that I have yet to experience with another product! I feel radiant each and every morning and find myself wearing less and less makeup as the days go on! I am so excited about this product and will continue to use it! Way to go Aveeno!!!