Aveeno Nourish Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Felicitylynn By  Felicitylynn
    06.20.15

I love this shampoo. It is most definitely my new favorite, only downside to the stuff is the price.

• AlainaB By  AlainaB
    05.06.12

I was very disappointed in this shampoo especially because I like a lot of Aveeno's products. To be fair I will say that I have curly hair which is by nature dry and frizzy. I was hoping the shampoo, which is a nourishing shampoo formula, would give it the needed moisture, but it left my hair feeling very heavy, which pulled the curls out, and even more frizzy than usual. It did not lather very well, and both my husband and I did not like the scent. Maybe if I had thin or fine hair it would have worked better, but I do not recommend this shampoo if you have naturally curly hair!

• spark5 By  spark5
    11.30.11

The smell is fantastic. I thought it moisturized and lathered much better than other shampoos including Pantene. I really noticed a difference when lathering and scrubbing. This is a little pricier. I'm not 100% positive about this but I don't think there's one for color-treated hair. I would want that.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

Love this, a bit pricey though and not much product comes in it for the price. I do think I will buy it again. It did amazing things to my hair.

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.21.10

I ordered a sample of this shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. I loved this product! It made my hair smell so good and feel great! Even my husband noticed that my hair smell great. I got a dollar off coupon and went to purchase the same product and could not find it at Walmart, so I looked at Target. They had the Aveeno shampoo brand but not in the type I wanted, for color treated hair. So I purchased one for dry damaged hair, and it doesn't smell as great as the one I sampled, but it works. As long as I can find coupons I will continue to buy (as long as I can find it).

• crisabell By  crisabell
    09.08.10

I recieved a sample of this product, from Aveeno's website, and decided to give it a try. It was the Nurish+Moisturize. I have to say, this is fabulous, consider Aveeno, out of no-where decided to make a shampoo! It left my hair shiny, and silky smooth. I will be purchasing this, once it goes on sale. I have 2 dollar off coupons, so I'll wait 'til this goes on sale, and I be getting a pretty good deal ;) Try this out; you won't be disapointed!

• blueyedoll By  blueyedoll
    08.29.10

I tried this product when several months ago. I have mixed feelings about it. As far as negatives go, the shampoo does not lather enough. I assume it's not meant to because I've been told a lot of lather means the product it too harsh, but I like what I'm used to and I just couldn't shake the thought that my hair wasn't getting clean if there was little to no lather. I should mention that I have very long, but somewhat fine hair, if that makes a difference. As far as the conditioner goes, it, again, fell short. I typically use Pantene conditioner and the combination of conditioner and water makes my hair feel like silk as I finger comb it through my ends. Unfortunately, the Aveeno product does not do that. I was able to finger comb it though my ends, but it didn't go very smoothly and my hair just didn't feel moisturized enough. Out of the shower with the hair dry, I admit, my hair felt clean and soft. I enjoyed the shine. Over all, I like the final result, but low lathering shampoo and low moisturizing conditioner causes me to use more to compensate, and that combined with the high price per ounce, makes this product a pass.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

My teenage dtrs swear by it and love it alot!! I have used it and its good. I do enjoy Aveeno products.

• yessy1684 By  yessy1684
    07.30.10

the shampoo and conditioner were amazing...i tried the travel size first and immediately went out to buy the regular size... it left my hair looking so healthy and shiny...also gave me some much needed volume... i use it religiously and mix up the types of formulas...any combination works great!

• cmpea28 By  cmpea28
    03.27.10

I thought this Shampoo and conditioner had a nice smell. I do agree that the shampoo does not lather enough. I have long thick hair and really should have had one use out of the free sample that says three washes. I split it in half and still did not have enough shampoo for the second wash. I have to add additional shampoo that I had to wash my entire head of hair. My son did however tell me that my hair was more shiny after the two washes.