Aveeno Nourish Dandruff Control | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    05.20.13

This has a nice smell not harsh on the hair or scalp. It leaves hair healthy looking and leaves a soft feel. I also like have is nourishing to the scalp.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

The shampoo had a fresh smell and left my hair feeling clean but not stripped; however, I found it did very little to help with my dandruff.

• Coolazzmommy By  Coolazzmommy
    09.01.13

I received 2 free bottles of Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner to use and then give my honest feedback of my experience. After using this for a few days it was very moisturizing and did leave my scalp more nourished helping my dandruff, it felt more like I was using lotion in my hair than a shampoo and conditioner which I think will take time to get use to. Also, I live in florida and have a hard time handling my frizz with the humidity, I noticed my frizz level went up a little. This is why I only gave it a score of 9. But compared to other dandruff shampoo and conditioner combos Aveeno's product was by far more nourishing, moisturizing, and smelled great! If you suffer from dandruff I would defiantly give this brand a try. I have trusted the Aveeno brand with my children, my husband, and myself for many years. We all suffer from very sensitive skin and I couldn't live without their products! Thanks Aveeno

• Nessav By  Nessav
    05.30.13

This is somewhat working. I've always used head and shoulders so I'm not sure it's so far doing good work I want to keep trying it

• tigercow59 By  tigercow59
    05.25.13

never tried this but sounds interesting

• SavingMinnesota By  SavingMinnesota
    05.20.13

It's a nice and gentle dandruff controlled product, I like the lathering and cleansing but still light enough to keep my hair feeling soft!

• Noelgopie By  Noelgopie