Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream | SheSpeaks

• bigdaddysgp75 bigdaddysgp75
    10.27.11

I decided to try Eczema Therapy because I had a coupon/store deal combination. I wouldn't have normally bought it due to the price so I am thankful that this opportunity presented itself. The lotion itself is wonderfully silky without being thick. You can use just a small dab for both hands and arms. It goes on so smoothly and your skin instantly feels softer. The lotion stayed with me all day with the exception of my hands due to frequent washing. I can see a visible difference in my eczema patches and I have not even applied any yet today. I will definitely buy it again though I do hope for another coupon.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Life savor!!

I just moved to Florida and something in the air has caused my skin and allergies to act up!! I?ve had the itchiest and burning feeling on my inner elbows. I read all the amazing reviews on this and thought I?d give it a try. I no longer have any problems with my elbows!!! Hallelujah. I don?t have to use it 24/7, whenever I feel my skin acting up I put a little drop of this on and my pain goes away.

• agurl185 By  agurl185
    05.29.19

The best for eczema prone skin

Aveeno baby eczema lotion is in my opinion, the best for protecting babies sensitive skin. I have tried every lotion product under the sun, but I will stick with this always. My son has zero flare ups as long as I consistently apply this to his body daily after bath time. It's affordable and can be found at Target or Walmart.

• dmthoma1 By  dmthoma1
    02.07.18

Good cream

Good product if you suffer from eczema. I get it on my hands and this cream does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized and not cracked and painful.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

Amazing results

this product is simply the best for my son it works on everything from eczema to diaper rash I haven't found any skin element it can't help with in average use

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

I use this on my son and we never have to keep buying it because it works so well.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

I have eczema and aveeno products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing and I use it along other Aveeno products like there bodywash, body lotion and occasionally there oatmeal bath. Highly recommend

• Ashley2186 By  Ashley2186
    05.11.15

My daughter gets eczema so I use this product. It keeps her skin very moisturized.

• mari1614 By  mari1614
    05.03.15

I love this, it help a lot my baby with her skin condition it a creamy lotion but it doesn't leave a weird feeling

• NellyTorba By  NellyTorba
    09.10.14

This is one of the few lotion that help sooth and heal my sons eczema. I also use it during the winter months on my own hands because the season here is soo cold and dry. The texture has a silky feel when you apply it and it absorbs quite well.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

I have severe Eczema in the winter - have tried prescriptions, etc. I had hope in this product, but it didn't work for me.