Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream | SheSpeaks

• bigdaddysgp75 bigdaddysgp75
    10.27.11

I decided to try Eczema Therapy because I had a coupon/store deal combination. I wouldn't have normally bought it due to the price so I am thankful that this opportunity presented itself. The lotion itself is wonderfully silky without being thick. You can use just a small dab for both hands and arms. It goes on so smoothly and your skin instantly feels softer. The lotion stayed with me all day with the exception of my hands due to frequent washing. I can see a visible difference in my eczema patches and I have not even applied any yet today. I will definitely buy it again though I do hope for another coupon.

• dmthoma1 By  dmthoma1
    02.07.18

Good cream

Good product if you suffer from eczema. I get it on my hands and this cream does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized and not cracked and painful.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

Amazing results

this product is simply the best for my son it works on everything from eczema to diaper rash I haven't found any skin element it can't help with in average use

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

I use this on my son and we never have to keep buying it because it works so well.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

I have eczema and aveeno products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing and I use it along other Aveeno products like there bodywash, body lotion and occasionally there oatmeal bath. Highly recommend

• Ashley2186 By  Ashley2186
    05.11.15

My daughter gets eczema so I use this product. It keeps her skin very moisturized.

• mari1614 By  mari1614
    05.03.15

I love this, it help a lot my baby with her skin condition it a creamy lotion but it doesn't leave a weird feeling

• NellyTorba By  NellyTorba
    09.10.14

This is one of the few lotion that help sooth and heal my sons eczema. I also use it during the winter months on my own hands because the season here is soo cold and dry. The texture has a silky feel when you apply it and it absorbs quite well.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

I have severe Eczema in the winter - have tried prescriptions, etc. I had hope in this product, but it didn't work for me.

• LilMermaidLaney By  LilMermaidLaney
    07.09.14

I have psoriasis, and this is the ONLY lotion that has helped! I'm not too crazy about the smell, so I usually put good smelling lotion on top (:

• libby1260 By  libby1260
    07.01.14

My daughter has eczema and this is the only cream that help her with the itching and dryness, I like how thick and creamy this cream is and it really work well.