Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Life savor!!

I just moved to Florida and something in the air has caused my skin and allergies to act up!! I?ve had the itchiest and burning feeling on my inner elbows. I read all the amazing reviews on this and thought I?d give it a try. I no longer have any problems with my elbows!!! Hallelujah. I don?t have to use it 24/7, whenever I feel my skin acting up I put a little drop of this on and my pain goes away.

• agurl185 By  agurl185
    05.29.19

The best for eczema prone skin

Aveeno baby eczema lotion is in my opinion, the best for protecting babies sensitive skin. I have tried every lotion product under the sun, but I will stick with this always. My son has zero flare ups as long as I consistently apply this to his body daily after bath time. It's affordable and can be found at Target or Walmart.

• dmthoma1 By  dmthoma1
    02.07.18

Good cream

Good product if you suffer from eczema. I get it on my hands and this cream does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized and not cracked and painful.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

Amazing results

this product is simply the best for my son it works on everything from eczema to diaper rash I haven't found any skin element it can't help with in average use

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

I use this on my son and we never have to keep buying it because it works so well.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

I have eczema and aveeno products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing and I use it along other Aveeno products like there bodywash, body lotion and occasionally there oatmeal bath. Highly recommend

• Ashley2186 By  Ashley2186
    05.11.15

My daughter gets eczema so I use this product. It keeps her skin very moisturized.

• mari1614 By  mari1614
    05.03.15

I love this, it help a lot my baby with her skin condition it a creamy lotion but it doesn't leave a weird feeling

• NellyTorba By  NellyTorba
    09.10.14

This is one of the few lotion that help sooth and heal my sons eczema. I also use it during the winter months on my own hands because the season here is soo cold and dry. The texture has a silky feel when you apply it and it absorbs quite well.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

I have severe Eczema in the winter - have tried prescriptions, etc. I had hope in this product, but it didn't work for me.

• LilMermaidLaney By  LilMermaidLaney
    07.09.14

I have psoriasis, and this is the ONLY lotion that has helped! I'm not too crazy about the smell, so I usually put good smelling lotion on top (:

• libby1260 By  libby1260
    07.01.14

My daughter has eczema and this is the only cream that help her with the itching and dryness, I like how thick and creamy this cream is and it really work well.

• jackster By  jackster
    05.03.14

felt nice on skin!

• Rosenna472 By  Rosenna472
    05.01.14

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream stopped the itching from eczema on contact.

• peachjelly By  peachjelly
    06.26.13

I have extremely sensitive skin, that can get dry and flaky. This is the only product that relieves the symptoms. My father-in-law has very dry cracked hands and Aveeno eczema therapy helped him too.