Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    08.31.18

Aveeno is the only lotion I purchase. I have very sensitive skin and so does my daughters. This lotion really helps and does not irrate the skin.

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Aveeno is the best body wash for sensitive skin it leaves me smelling refreshed and smooch skin

• Tonya124 By  Tonya124
    09.27.17

I love all Aveeno products but especially the body wash. Most of the time I have to be wary of the types of products I use on my skin because I break out easily. But with Aveeno body wash this is not the case. It is great for sensitive skin and my skin feels amazing afterward as well.

• apctoolshed By  apctoolshed
    09.27.17

Aveeno Yogurt Fortifying daily body wash is so rich and creamy and Moisturizes your body from your head to your toes, My daughter's five and has highly sensitive skin and i'm able to use it on her so its for all skin types. You can feel Aveeno's yogurt body wash moisturizing your skin with each tender touch while bathing/showering. Aveeno's yogurt body wash has a delightful vanilla and oat scent, and gently cleanses and nourishes your skin so that it is soft and smooth long after you shower.

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53
    09.27.17

Smooth and Nourished Skin!

I've been regularly purchasing Aveeno products for years and opted to purchase their yogurt body wash and have been a big fan ever since. It has a pleasant, yet subtle scent and is nourishing and leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean and moisturized. It is gentle and does not cause any irritation or residue.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.22.17

Cleans and Moisturizes

This is such a great way to pamper your skin. I love the soothing scent and that it really hydrates and moisturizes your skin. This works great without leaving a residue on your skin. It cleans and moisturizes and is something I definitely recommend.

• Holadaybaby By  Holadaybaby
    09.14.17

Nice

Love this stuff makes your skin feel smooth after one shower. It smells good too. I have not purchased this product but used at my moms house.

• OhEmGee By  OhEmGee
    08.30.17

Finally!

I am so happy, finally I have found that one product that I have no "buts" I definitely love the feel after shower and actually, while taking baths too. This feels really nice and clean! My sensitive skin has met its match! yey!

• PrincessSky0 By  PrincessSky0
    07.02.17

Beautiful product 🌙

I honestly would recommend this to anyone 😍It makes me smell so good and makes my body so soft! One of the best body wash I have used!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    07.02.17

Absolutely Amazing

I love how the Aveeno Yogurt body wash has made my skin a lot softer! The scent of Apricot and Honey is seriously amazing! The really moisturizes my skin! I know my skin is appreciating Aveeno because it's soft and silky smooth!