Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    08.12.19

Great skin care product.

Aveeno skin care clear complexion is great for sensitive skin. Gentle, yet effective on skin that is sensitive to oily products. It exfoliates the way you would want your skin care to do and yet makes you face feel clean. I really like this product and recommend to others with sensitive skin.

• JoBevara By  JoBevara
    04.11.19

I have been using this product for 2 years now and seen reduction in my acne and loving it.

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

I used this product after desperately looking for a great product and I never regret purchasing. It leaves your skin feeling soft and supple it's almost like a baby's skin. Highly Recommend

• brokecollegegirl By  brokecollegegirl
    07.05.14

I have sensitive, but still oily and acne prone skin. I've tried all kinds of gentle face washes- and they all work well as far as not hurting my face, but I still break out. This stuff is the perfect middle ground. It exfoliates and tingles, but not so much that my face turns red. My skin has gotten so much clearer and it stays so much clearer with this wash. I'll be stocking up on bottles to pack for school.