Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• thevegasmom By  thevegasmom
    02.27.19

Great for eczema

My daughter has eczema so I'm careful about anything I use on her. I'm able to use this on her and my son and their hair feels amazing. And it doesn't make her eczema get any worse.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Aveeno

I have been using Aveeno for 5 years now since I gave bath to my son he have sensitive skin I use the life sentence one for him. I recommended so any mom for there new born

• VMCMAHON By  VMCMAHON
    07.27.16

5 month old

I love this product. My son is 5 months old and was born with really dry skin however Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo does not dry his scalp and we give him a bath every night.

• BlueLagoonIceland By  BlueLagoonIceland
    04.25.16

Aveeno is top of the line for babies and mommy.

I love Aveeno, not only for babies but for women who are careful about their daily skincare needs. Many doctors will recommend I remove my makeup and use a delicate rotary brush along with a quality baby cleanser such as Aveeno. I really love this products and purchase when I have the chance.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    04.25.16

great shampoo for baby

smells great and is easy to use. washes out easy and leaves baby's hair smelling and feeling great!

• bndrollins By  bndrollins
    01.09.16

I have 6 year old twins and a 2 year old. All of them have used this shampoo before. Two of my three have struggled with cradle cap and my youngest still struggles with this. We use this as a moisturizing boost for their scalp. One of my children have excema and we need moisture all over his body: scalp included. We always use this product when we notice their scalps getting dry. We don't use it year round but at least 5-6 times per year.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    10.27.15

My son is hitting the toddler stage where bath time daily is a most. Aveeno doesnt dry out his skin like some others do!

• lillypad83 By  lillypad83
    10.18.15

Our little guy had a really dry head for the first 10 or so months of his life. Other products made his scalp flaky and itchy. We switched to Aveeno and ta-da, the problem solved! A happy baby makes a happy mommy.

• Ellie2345 By  Ellie2345
    08.29.15

My son has dry skin so we use this product often and it does miracles.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

My baby ended having very sensitive skin and broke out in rash and within days of using this it went away.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Love the aveno bathing products for our daughter. My husband even uses the baby moisturizer for his eczema, and it works!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Aveeno products are wonderful. Perfect products for your baby. The scent is great and not to strong and not irritating to skin and doesn't dry them out but hydrates. Works great. Simple design and nice consistency.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

This was an amazing product for my daughter. She doesn't have very sensitive skin, but for some reason she never liked any of the Johnson products. I got the Aveeno to try out and she absolutely loved it! Definitely a win for us.

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

i like it.. ive gotten many compliments about the smell of her hair. except when it gets in her eyes it makes them really red unlike johnson & johnson

• keepgoingkat By  keepgoingkat
    07.31.14

Love this product. It is wonderful for my son's extremely sensitive and dry skin.