Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.27.13

This is a good product, my son has dry skin and this product keeps him nice and smooth and moisturized.

• parker2820031 By  parker2820031
    11.06.15

I like Aveeno active naturals lotion. It's thick and rich. Works nice.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.27.13

• Juana1984 By  Juana1984
    04.16.13

This is amazing lotion it definitely moisturized my skin and keeps my skin looking healthy and hydrated!

• SMGeraci By  SMGeraci
    04.04.13

Amazing lotion. Not too thick and absorbs quickly. I use it year round daily. It has a wonderful light fragrance that is calming-I keep on my nightstand and use it as hand lotion before I fall asleep!

• sbgrace0838 By  sbgrace0838
    01.14.12

Wonderful lotion!! It feels great on your skin and doesn't leave an oily or sticky feeling behind. I love the scent...it's soothing and mellow.

• JoAnn2004 By  JoAnn2004
    10.27.11

This is the best lotion of all. I have used it for a while and find that it works great as an all over moisturizing lotion. A bit more expensive than most but worth every penny. If you like silky feeling skin this is for you.