Aveda Hand Relief | SheSpeaks

• imsheegirl By  imsheegirl
    08.31.14

Aveda has become my newest obsession. I always keep a travel sized version of this hand lotion in my purse and both my vehicles. It is hydrating without being sticky. The scent is nice and light.

• acohen By  acohen
    07.29.13

It smells great and feels great! This is one of my favorite hand lotions because it leaves them soft and it doesn't feel oily. A little bit goes a long way!

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

You can't go wrong with this! The scent is wonderful but not overpowering. It relieves all my dryness and absorbers quickly! I always have one in my handbag!

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    05.23.12

I work in a hospital and I constantly have to wash my hands. I also live in a very dry climate so my hands dry out very easy. I struggle daily with cracks and splits in my fingers. Wene I recieved a sample of this I just loved it!! It's very thick but soaks in well and is not greasy. I feel its effects for quite a while, and not any greasy residue. It instantly leaves my hands softer. The smells is unique but good. It's a little pricey but defiantly worth it. ($12-$22)