Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I received a bottle of this a long time ago and ended up throwing it out. I have very wavy/curlyish hair, and I thought that this would help tame my curls enough that I could wear my hair down, but it didn't. Instead of smooth, well-formed curls, I just had crazy curls going everywhere that fell apart at the slightest bump into a fray of even-crazier curls. Whenever I tried to wear my hair down with this I ended up looking like I hadn't even brushed my hair that morning.

• DeeMom By  DeeMom
    09.28.15

This product is wonderful. I always trust the Aveda name also.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

For the proce, I didn't see much improvement in curls. It smells nice but I didn't see the results I'd expect. But it may be just that my hair wasn't compatible with this product.

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Made my curls stand out more and more soft

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• acohen By  acohen
    07.29.13

It smells great, but I just didn't see it do anything for my hair

• mentalninja By  mentalninja
    04.04.13

I really liked Aveda products but this curl enhancer didn't do much to control the frizz and it just felt heavy.

• tinkerjag By  tinkerjag
    03.28.13

This product changed my life. I have very thick and very very curly hair (and yes, lots of frizz). I have used all types of products to tame my crazy hair from gel, to mousse, to hairspray. This is the only product that worked for me that not only made my curly hair look good enough to wear down, but did not cause flakes or that crunchy aspect that other products cause. I actually use the Be Curly Style Prep and then I put the curl enhancer on prior to diffusing my hair. Great product and worth a try for girls that have the extremely curly hair like myself!

• kudzukid By  kudzukid
    03.25.12

I've used Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer for about 10 years. It''s my main go-to product for dealing with my curly hair. It controls the frizz and helps form my curls without that crunchy texture that can be so unpleasant. If you have curly hair, I think you'll fall in love with Aveda's Be Curly line.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    10.28.11

I was very disappointed in this product! My hair is thick and wavy and has a moderate amount of frizz. This product did nothing to control the frizz nor did it help define the waves/curl in my hair.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    10.26.11

People I knew "raved" about this product - it wasn't for me. My hair gets frizzy and is kind of in between straight and curly, I can wear it either way depending on how I style it. This product didn't work on my frizz and left my hair looking flat. Some of my friends with what I would consider "thinner" hair - call this product Be Sexy... but for me it just didn't work. The product does smell good, and I sometimes have reactions from curl enhancers or styling/frizz products, but I used this one without any adverse affects, aside from the the look of my hair!