Aussie Moist 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• sunny2day sunny2day
    10.27.11

I could be the Aussie Spokeperson, I love all their products that much! This is our families go to shampoo. Even my hubby loves it. My all time favorite Aussie product is the 3 minute miracle. Use it in the shower, of if you are in a rush, squeeze just a bit in your palm, rub in to ends of hair then remainder down hair, voila no flyaways and your hands are soft too!

• jamieannette0 By  jamieannette0
    07.10.16

My hair can get a little dry especially in this summer heat and I love aussie! It keeps my hair healthy, shiny, soft and nice! Smells good also!

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.08.16

This two in one shampoo is great. It leaves your hair feeling so smooth. You dont need to much in order to wash your hair and feel it lather up. I also love it when my husband wants to cuddle because of the smell of my hair.

• nitefallenstar13 By  nitefallenstar13
    11.12.15

Aussie use to be my favorite brand but lately I feel like they have changed the formula because it smells different and it only works in my hair at the beginning and then eventually seems to make my hair worst and more dried out! Eventually I can't brush my hair anymore when it's wet when I use this product. I'd rather take the time to use a separate shampoo and conditioner than this 2-1!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

Aussie always seems to nail it with their hair products. Awesome results for a great price

• calessasong By  calessasong
    12.29.14

Smells SO good!!

• kasey0824 By  kasey0824
    12.27.14

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Smells great and leaves your hair feeling super soft! Also, it's very inexpensive!

• BriNicole92 By  BriNicole92
    09.01.14

Love all their products and the smell is on point. It's very rare if I use a different brand.

• taylormaurizzio By  taylormaurizzio
    08.29.14

One of my favorite 2-in-1 shampoos! It actually feels like it's moisturizing my hair!

• thatgalrebecca By  thatgalrebecca
    08.29.14

Smells great. Just takes a little.

• nene129 By  nene129
    08.26.14

I love this shampoo and everything else in this product line. I've been using it for many years. It works great on my very thick and curly hair. My whole family loves the feel and smell.