Audrey Penn The Kissing Hand | SheSpeaks

• MomBlogger MomBlogger
    08.15.13

A wonderful book for children going off to school for the first time - cute Racoon family tells how Mom deals with a child's first day fears!

• Aunt-B By  Aunt-B
    05.12.14

This is an amazing book for children who may be a little fearful of leaving mom to go to school. A very positive and enjoyable children's book.

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    11.30.12

love this book!!!! my sons both have to kiss my hand before school. so cute. :)

• Cloris By  Cloris
    11.02.12

I read this to both of my sons just before they went to school. A wonderful book to help ease the anxiety of going to class for the first time. We love this book in our home.

• Mommyof31981 By  Mommyof31981
    03.18.12

I love this book. I read this to my daughter on all her first days of school..It's such a great and meaningful story I think all parents should read to their children. My daughter does have anxiety so this book helps out a bunch. Love this book!

• allyson By  allyson
    03.15.12

This makes me cry every time I read it. I have had this book forever and my teen and tweens STILL love it when I read it to them. Says so much without saying much!

• camd383 By  camd383
    03.12.12

This book made my son feel better about being away from me when he was in Pre-K......sweet book!

• socialwork4kids By  socialwork4kids
    03.08.12

Oh, how we love this book! This sweet story helped both my daughter and I make the transition to preschool and I know we will turn to this again in the Fall when we move on to kindergarten. Such a gentle reminder of how important it is to make your children feel special, loved and remembered. It is a simple way to express your love for your child without have to embarrass her in front of her friends!

• CLOSETOHOME By  CLOSETOHOME
    03.08.12

this is a wonderful book for kids having difficulties separating from their parents. this book was introduced to me when my child would not stop crying when I dropped him off for preschool. we even went so far as to putting a little heart on his hand to remind him of the book and of me of course Great children's book

• sherilyn By  sherilyn
    03.07.12

The first time I read this book it made me teary-eyed. It is perfect for a child going off to preschool or kindergarten for the first time. I think oftentimes it's the parents that need the "I'll be okay" or the "pep talk" when their kids go off to school. It's so emotional and teaches us as parents to be strong, especially for our child. Definately a "must" read!