Audrey Niffenegger The Time Travelers Wife | SheSpeaks

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Could be confusing at times. The movie was ok....not as good as the book.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Awesome book and movie

• qnkmatson By  qnkmatson
    06.20.12

This book was an easy read. It was always captivating and kept you guessing what would happen next. This is a must read!

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    06.20.12

Love this book...it's a very creative and beautiful story line. I did not want to put it down.

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    01.31.12

Excellent book but you will have to re-read the previous few pages to regain the story line. A beautiful love story that keeps you guessing what will happen next.

• jordangoad By  jordangoad
    01.28.12

Loved it!! A lot of people I knew started reading it and I wasn't sure if I'd be interested, but once I did, I could not put it down.

• briexrose By  briexrose
    01.27.12

I have read this book at least once a year since I first read it. My copy is so tattered and worn! This story is the ultimate love story of sacrifice and yearning. It's depressing and enlightening at the same time! Best book I have read for the genre, though I feel it's in it's own "group".

• Jewels12 By  Jewels12
    01.25.12

I was reluctant to read because of the far-fetched plot. Once I got started, I couldn't put it down.

• stannseniors By  stannseniors
    01.25.12

Good story but VERY difficult to stop and start this book.....got to be on your toes to keep up with past/present/future etc.

• hshpits By  hshpits
    01.25.12

I absolutely loved this book. Just couldn't put it down. When the movie came out, I didn't even bother watching it because I knew that there was no way it could ever compare.