Asics Gel MC Plus Running Shoe | SheSpeaks

• MissSmarty By  MissSmarty
    10.01.14

I don't own this particular brand, but I have owned 4 pairs and I have loved each and every single pair of Asics I have ever purchased. They beat any other shoe for me. I walk a lot and they have been the best for my aching back. They are comfortable and true to size. PLUS the colors are awesome.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

This is a really good shoe. They are a shoe I can afford. They also feel really food on my foot.

• BresBaubles By  BresBaubles
    02.29.12

I recently started running again. I hadn't been a runner since highschool. After much research and mutliple price points and reviews later: I chose this Asics Gel MC Plus Running Shoe. I am loving this shoe. Excellent quality and the price point was pretty good too. I am not willing to spend $100 on a pair of shoes to run in b/c they need to be replaced frequently. I highly recommend this to someone who wants to start training for a race such as a small 5k or 10k.