As Seen On TV Smooth Away Hair Remover | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

I was very disapointed with this product. Did NOT remove any hair from my body.

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.17.13

I'm sooooooo glad I got this on sale! If you have the smallest amount of oil on you, the crystals melt. If you are completely dry, the crystals scratch. I got one leg hairless after about 30 minutes of rubbing, only for it to "die" on me. Not worth your time... at ALL.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.26.16

I did not enjoy this item too much. While it did remove my hair, I also felt lile I was scrapping my skin up with how hard you have to push down to remove the thicker hair.

• thekateone2 By  thekateone2
    11.22.15

Just find a fine grit sandpaper and rub it against your legs. Hair still there but your skin is red and raw.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    10.30.15

does not work!!! you have to rub in circles so many times to just get ONE hair out. it's horrible!!

• mrschadwick By  mrschadwick
    10.28.15

This product like as many of the as seen on tv products is a big disappointment! It doesn't work, obviously if you from anything for long enough it will removed some hair..... or your skin! DO NOT WASTE your TIME!

• alishasmith1 By  alishasmith1
    10.16.15

It didnt remove any hair on my legs and i got a horrible itchy rash after i used this similar to razor burn

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

When I used this stuff, I put on lotion before using, and guess what it made me ashy. It hardly got any hair from legs. I am very disappointed with this product.

• roseflores101 By  roseflores101
    09.22.15

I love that I'm able to use this product while doing other things ( helping with homework, just relaxing) definitely easier than shaving with three kids running around. Keeps hair gone longer which is nice since I have really thick black hair and have to shave everyday to stay smooth but the downfall and it's a big one, it takes me about an hour and a half to complete this process.

• AmandaAshley By  AmandaAshley
    09.13.15

This product did not work at all. It feels like sandpaper.

• Rckymtnknd By  Rckymtnknd
    09.11.15

This product is basically sandpaper for the skin. It does remove hair and does an excellent job exfoliating as you would expect after sanding. I wouldn't use it every day though. I tried this a couple of times and then went back to waxing myself. The only use I would recommend it for is if you want a great leg exfoliater.

• mlabert By  mlabert
    08.29.15

This product promised so much but delivered so little. It seemed like a lot of work to get very minute results. It only comes with a few extra pads and those all have to be used in order to see any difference on just the lower part of the leg.